PGA Certified Services
We do not sell new clubs off the shelf, we believe every club in your hand should be custom fit to YOUR swing. EVERY iron set, wedge, hybrid, metal wood is fitted on our Foresight launch monitor.
All of our new club inventory comes from the manufacturer uncut without grips. After the fitting session, if we have the club in stock, we will finish out the club by cutting it to the proper length, adjusting the loft and lie properly, and installing the preferred grip. These services are included at no extra charge when you purchase the clubs in store.
Please note: There is a $100 charge for the fitting if no clubs are purchased within 30 days of the fitting date.
- Reshaft Irons & Putters – Basic Steel shaft: $35.00 & up
- Reshaft Drivers, Woods & Hybrids – $40.00 & up
- Install / Switch out Tip Adapters– $20.00 per shaft
- Installation of grip – No charge as long as the grips are purchased at our store.
- Remove and Save Grips – $5.00 -10.00 depending on grip type
- Shorten length – $5.00
- Extend length – $10.00
- Change Swing Weight – $ Varies on case by case basis
- Change Loft and Lie – $5.00 per club
- Reset or Remove Head/Shaft – $10.00 each
- Custom work upon request, prices vary
PGA instruction now available at Worley's Golf Shop.
Weather will no longer be an issue. Come take PGA certified instruction in our conditioned store.
We use the V1 video swing analysis & Foresight launch monitor for all lessons. V1 & Foresight takes all the guess work out. Quicker improvement, quicker results
9:00am – 5:30pm CST